TAT CN Header

Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF

I'm so happy to see the work week come to a close; this week has had me feeling rather frazzled, and I feel as though I need a few days to catch up with things at work and at home. So today, I have a denist appointment for midday and then I'm going into my office to do some work and this evening, I plan on doing nothing but laundry and going for a run.

Anyhoo...bowling was good last night. I rocked the first game with a 142, but then I guess the beer started to take affect and I got a 102 in the 2nd game and then a 102 in the 3rd game. But somehow we still managed to beat the boys on all 3 games -- woot! After the bowling, we lingered a bit in the bar with our homies, but then we headed home.

Sorry so boring this week. I gotta get some runs in this weekend so I have stuff to post about, and so I feel more sane. I don't know why this week has felt so outta whack for me.

11 comments:

Wes said...

I only bowled one game over 100, no beer involved. I have a new found respect for you beyond your running ability :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! Your arms are going to look jacked by the end of this challenge.

Razz said...

I get better at bowling and darts when I have more beers. Not at the same time, of course.

Jess said...

I'm looking forward to this weekend too! I definitely need a break! Enjoy your weekend and I hope you get some good runs in!

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a great night of bowling! No drunkin' posting though... bummer! Have a great weekend, Jess.

Kevin said...

Wow! That is some beer curve on the score. Well at least you had a good time. Have a great weekend!

Marcy said...

That's because Viv was there LOL JK!

Unknown said...

TGIF indeed!!

E said...

Have a great weekend!

Crissy Rae said...

yeah we totally rocked bowling last night. i think Miller gave us some good luck. Have a great night!

sRod said...

Are the push ups helping with bowling?